30 January 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 08:30 Home after a long day at the firehouse. Extremely tired. I get 48 hours to rest then back to work.
  • 10:05 Play doggie daycare for sister-in-laws 2 dogs. Trying to integrate my two dogs with hers. Fun, fun.
  • 10:10 We have reached an accord. My very dominant German Shepherd/Greyhound is taking well to this. Must keep her under constant surveillance
  • 11:16 Should I venture out and seek photo ops? Or just stay in?
  • 11:59 I wish Quicken online would fix their problem so I can balance my checking account :(
  • 12:29 Found a flaw in Ray's Monkey House web site. Where are they located? Serious problem needs resolving.
  • 14:04 La Grange is working a house fire now. They just requested North Oldham Fire department for an engine.
  • 14:41 Ok, I am getting out of the house. I need to be outside with my camera.
  • 18:42 Hoooray! Blagoneovich!
  • 22:04 Photo of the Day, and other adventures joelneild.com/blog/?p=200
  • 22:44 Listening to Roger Waters Amused to Death
  • 06:35 Been awake since 4am. Going to need a mid-morning nap.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: