19 January 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 06:57 Back in the saddle again. Firehouse shift, snow & cold. Could be a busy 24 hours.
  • 08:44 Wonder if i should look for full time medic position? Can paramedic pay as much as fire?
  • 09:57 Fire dept. is more worried about meaningless accredidation and less about actually helping the public.
  • 10:44 Drove back from Statrion 2, now at station 3 (station 1 is under construction). Yawn. Wish we made more runs, I'm bored with bureaucracy.
  • 10:45 Apperently a car went throught the cable barrier on I-71 @ 7mm. I didn't think they could do that.
  • 11:06 Contemplating my posible futures. So many roads to take.
  • 12:13 According to people on my Department I am looking for a new full time Paramedic job. Wish I knew that!
  • 15:49 Listening to music. Trying to improve my mood.
  • 17:23 Update to the photo a day project. Today's entry tinyurl.com/a5p466
  • 20:40 Some how I became confused. Now I am all better.
  • 20:44 Umm...ok I don't get plurking, I must be old. Oh well. Purple cows don't fly by night without safety goggles
  • 20:47 Listening to Dvorak Symphony No.9 1st movement. AND YOU WILL LIKE IT...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • 21:06 I would not do well in a cubicle based job. I might have to gnaw my leg off to escape the inside.
  • 22:32 Sleep? We shall see.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: