01 January 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 05:30 Happy New Year. Thanks to the neighborhood for squeezing off a few rounds with your fire arms. Nothing like gun fire to wake me at Midnight.
  • 08:35 Greetings & Salutations. My first photo of Project 365 is posted fyrdog21.blogger.com
  • 08:40 I guess I'm the only Twit awake at this advanced hour.
  • 09:04 Doh! I always do that. My Blog web is fyrdog21.blogspot.com
  • 12:31 Listening to Dvorak Symphony #9. Just brilliant piece of music. All of life should have this many layers, and be this rich.
  • 13:50 New Blog Music & Photography tinyurl.com/9bormj
  • 14:02 Darn. I don't have my CD of New World Symphony with me. Oh well, thankfully youtube has many versions!
  • 14:08 Ok, I asked all photogs. permission to use images on my blog. It's the only right thing to do.
  • 14:08 Can't believe I didn't think to do that earlier. Shame on me.
  • 14:18 Jotting down Ideas (locations) for Project 365 shoots. So many places just around louisville I want to shoot. Only 364 days left!
  • 16:09 Drove crew to grocery store to obtain dinner supplies. I'm waiting with the engine while they shop.
  • 18:47 One run down how many more? Any Medic ever hear of someone pouring vodka down their NG tube? Around 350mL?
  • 21:14 Had to hard reset my Tilt. It was acting funny and dropping signals. Fresh start for the phone ;)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: