26 January 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 14:21 Yawn! Slow day. Wish I didn't have a head ache (wish we could sleep during the day also)
  • 16:12 Holy cow. I have 20 new followers today. Greetings & salutations!
  • 16:55 Wonder how much snow we'll get tomorrow? I like snow.
  • 20:42 Finished 30 min kettlebell workout. Now I'm awake! what next?
  • 22:38 Photo of the day, posted. Featuring me. joelneild.com/blog/?p=190
  • 10:30 Pronounce 'OFTEN' With the T or without?
  • 10:31 Here is a Lousiville Specific , "ACROSS" some people around here like to add a "T" to the end of that word
  • 10:33 While I am on this rant, WTF is up with IDEA? Can we all agree that IDEA and IDEAL are two DIFFERENT words?
  • 10:40 ROLF I am watching the LouTelevision channel on youtube. When will Louisville help me? tinyurl.com/bvdkev
  • 10:46 Hey Louisville, you have the best parks I've seen in the states I've lived. Great parks system here!
  • 10:48 One complaint, stop tearing down historic places and putting shopping malls with a little sign that says "Something important was here.....
  • 10:48 ....but we knocked it down and put a sign up so you'd know about it"
  • 10:52 See? this is why I need a paramedic job, so I can stop cluttering your twitter feeds with nonsense.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: