14 January 2009

Cold

Bellarmine Field

Temperatures are falling into the teens for the next few days. The low for Thursday night/Friday morning is supposed to be 1 degree. While the cold front passed we were treated with a few snow showers. My wife and I were driving down Newberg Rd towards her parent's house, so I could check a child car seat (yes the fire department put me through the Child Safety Seat Class; 40 hours of fun and excitement) for my nephew Sam. We noticed the snow falling around Owsley Brown Frazier Stadium at Bellermine University. I remarked how it looked 'cool' and my wife encouraged me to stop and take a photo.

This is an HDR image (a composite of three images to accurately depict the dynamic range), and the snow flakes were going to be blurry. I like snow!

No comments: