28 March 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 09:32 RT @craigdurling: Here's one way to clean your monitor: is.gd/5msS
  • 09:39 RT @gbullard: This seems pretty smart tinyurl.com/ck35fn (I can't even get Fire Chiefs to work one 24hr shift to see what it's like)
  • 10:01 Morning World. Welcome to my one day off, until Thursday.
  • 10:02 I get 100% chance of severe storms today. Thanks NWS. At least I am not working.,would be very busy.
  • 10:03 Actually I turned down two offers to work today from the two ambulance services I work for. I needed a day off.
  • 10:04 Many people around here may not voluntarily participate in @EarthHourUS but mother nature will force our hand ;)
  • 20:43 Line of thunder storms approaching the metro. Tornado watch for Louisville.
  • 20:49 Welcome to spring weather metro Louisville!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: