29 December 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 06:43 Back to the firehouse. Hopefully another quiet day, but that's doubtful. Admin staff is working today. They always make our jobs difficult!
  • 12:38 Crew is @ gym. I am playing with photo equipment. Trying some strobist techniques.
  • 14:29 1st run of the day, EMS lift assist. Medic's partner couldn't lift using stair chair. She needs to find new job.
  • 14:44 Washing chief's command vehicle. Glamorous life of a fire fighter.
  • 15:35 Fairdale Fire Dept. Working Fire on Gerald Way.
  • 19:18 New photo blog fyrdog21.blogspot.com/ warm up to Project 365.
  • 20:23 Dispatch: "The mighty and all powerful map says......" ROTFLMAO
  • 21:32 Dummy Test: What happens when you put your oven on self clean but leave large chunks in there? THEY FREAKING BURN. Stupid people.
  • 21:38 AT&T Still sucks. Why can't I connect to media net on cooked rom? This is why I had to switch ROMs. Dumass Company.
  • 22:29 Ok I found a MobiTV cab to install. I also have the hack.
  • 22:40 Listening to Fireground Action Photog. Podcast. Hmm...still need to make my bed. Getting sleepy.
  • 22:47 There is a hack that clears the Registry, so it re-sets the trial period every 3 days.
  • 22:50 Ok twits, I;m going to make my bed and lay in it (as the saying goes).
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: