05 December 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 10:07 Good morning Twits. Been at work for more than 3 hours. Had a fire alarm run @ 06:30 (before my shift) and I drove the quint.
  • 10:07 Command Car checks today (oh boy). Temp 17deg F this AM. No galavanting around in apparatus. Hope to study this afternoon.
  • 10:24 Strobist reference to soul-sucking day job...LOL tinyurl.com/6nwwl5
  • 10:40 Not that my job is soul-sucking, every once in a while we get the chance to positively influence the outcome of someone's Day.
  • 14:40 2nd run today, automatic M/A to Middletown. Drove Quint again. This is getting to be habitual
  • 15:04 3rd & 4th runs simultanious. 3rd was cooking fire out on arrival. 4th was another alarm malfunction. Keep the runs comming!
  • 15:07 Oh yeah I am oficially driver/Chauffer/engineer or any other word for apparatus operator today.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: