29 December 2008

Test #1


My Office, originally uploaded by fyrdog21.

I told you that I would take photos today, and now I shall share them. This image was taken while my crew was working out at the gym. I am really a newbie when it comes to using off camera flashes to light (and balance with ambient light) the scenes. I wanted to show the interior of the apparatus (as I was calling it my 'office'). This is not a perfect image all polished but ti will help me learn how to achieve my goals. I used two flashes one just off camera right and one off camera left lighting up the background. Both were triggered by cactus remotes (cheep versions of pocket wizards). I did not really find a suitable location for the flashes (also called strobes).

I am still learning this lighting technique so bear with me.

No comments: