18 December 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 00:33 ACLS algorithms, IV's, Drug Doses, OPQRST, not exactly sugar plumb fairies dancing through my head.
  • 00:44 Ok, now I really need to sleep. It's 12:45am, I've been up for 20 hours and the biggest test is Saturday.
  • 00:45 G'night all you crazy Twitter monkeys. This primate is sleepy.ZZZZZzzzzzzzz
  • 03:13 Why were they cooking at 3am? Why did they burn their food? Why can't FD cancel on crap like that?
  • 10:18 Been awake since 3am. Been out on fatal plane crash since 4am. Being held over. Crew is sleepy. EMS is busy.
  • 12:21 This is where I was all morning tinyurl.com/3rutrb
  • 15:00 My 4 legged alarm clock says I only get 2 hours of sleep today. Gotta love my dogs
  • 17:40 watching "super size me" after a little study session. We'll see if I still like fast foods after this.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: