08 December 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 05:19 It's way too early. At the gym for a little pre-shift workout. We'll see how this goes, I'm still tired.
  • 09:33 Still sleepy. Wish I could nap at work. Not much on the agenda today.
  • 11:33 Out to the grocery store. Chicken for dinner tonight. Not my turn to cook.
  • 11:36 What the?! Tiny Twitter is being really freaking slow today. Is twitter overloaded today?
  • 12:31 NWS predicting 1-3 inches of rain Tomorrow. I hope the temp drops and it all comes down as snow. We get screwed on snow in the Metro.
  • 12:39 <singing> Snow, it won't be long before we'll all be there with snow; Snow, I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow
  • 15:38 Did geocashing for training. It was a ton of fun. Need to give that a try!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: