10 February 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 09:24 WooHoo! Going to work for Rural Metro. They win, the first to get back to me. Orientation tomorrow. Party on wayne
  • 10:39 That's a first. Someone called me asking from a price quote for a wedding shoot. I really don't shoot weddings.
  • 10:39 Highland Baptist has me on their list of photographers. I wonder how that happened?
  • 11:11 Wow Sen Chris Dodd is looking worse for the wear.
  • 11:59 Watching Max Payne. Ankle/foot hurts, resting
  • 18:25 Left Ocems enroute home. Picking up dinner @ Penn station. Not healthy, but tastey!
  • 19:24 My otter box defender case for iPhone arrived today! Hooray for protection!
  • 21:06 Why the Monkey? 041/365 Mortimer tinyurl.com/cyv78p
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: