05 February 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 07:50 @dancanon negligent hiring? Glad I don't have to speak lawyer at my job. Medical Lingo is enough for me.
  • 08:33 @joschmoblo Sleep much lately?
  • 08:54 @joschmoblo Sick day, mental health is important also.
  • 08:54 @PhotoMonkey Go for it. You only live once
  • 09:03 "I met a girl who sang the blues, I asked her for some happy news but she just smiled and turned away"
  • 09:08 I need to head out and get some hands on with the new phones. Must say that the Iphone is enticing
  • 09:27 @michellej Seems like veryone is writting apps for Iphone and not for Windows mobile
  • 09:38 @michellej The entire staff of OCEMS have iphones, they are addicted. I think Iphone addiction is incurable.
  • 09:47 @lbrenner They use little butterfly needles for that. I've got 14 ga IV's in my bag they look like stirring straws.
  • 09:48 I am really going to leave, but Pandora Radio is playing songs I haven't heard in a long time. Don't want to turn it off :(
  • 09:51 @GrantGresham They best they have is the Blackberry storm.
  • 09:58 @ConstantineXVI I know, they will cater to what is popular, but even Microsoft is behind in their WinMo updates. Deepfish was canceled
  • 10:02 @ConstantineXVI You're right. They can't get a decent UI, and they are always behind the curve. Lots of 3rd party apps though
  • 10:33 @michellej You need to see this. It is about anhour long, but GREAT for presentations. pktinyurl.com/bok66y
  • 10:33 @michellej I try to make all my classes more interesting, and less Death by power point.
  • 10:33 @Buckman ROTF, thats freaking funny
  • 10:35 @michellej www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2vtQCES
  • 10:39 @michellej I do most of my teaching in the narrative style. I use the slides as simple examples. I despise bullet points.
  • 10:40 I'm headed out, to test drive a few phone/PDA (and an Iphone of course). Can't tweet cause mine is broken :(
  • 10:43 @joschmoblo www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2vtQCES show them this
  • 11:04 Testing an iphone. hard to type
  • 11:14 moved to fuze. looks nice, still winmo laggy though.
  • 11:36 Tried cracknberry curve, I didn't like it at all
  • 11:37 Looks like iPhone is best 4 me
  • 11:56 tinyurl.com/ywxsr7 Presentation Zen @joschmoblo @michellej
  • 11:58 @joschmoblo w/o touchflo it would be same old lame WM6.1 interface. I wouldn't upgrade for that
  • 11:59 Blackbery curve, does not easily connect to MS exchange server. Can't get work email with curve
  • 12:01 @joschmoblo No problem. Getting used to typing will be toughest I think. But motor memory will kick in i hope
  • 12:05 @ConstantineXVI We had a few people at Firehouse that traded their BB in for something WinMo based.
  • 12:07 @ConstantineXVI Maybe it was Small business server that didn't integrate well. THey all called BB support with no resolution
  • 12:55 @bdunckel Really? Our windchill now is 7. Tonights temp is 9. Wanna move north to Kentucky?
  • 13:00 Listening to SOA with LYO. Hope they play something good
  • 13:02 @OutlanderUSA looking for replacement phone. Not much fun seeing the prices.
  • 13:24 @OutlanderUSA Yes, I have a tilt that is now broken (due to a fall yesterday) tinyurl.com/atox6v
  • 13:24 O, I feel kind of lost without my PDA phone. I have no idea whats going on. Keep having to check desktop for info.
  • 13:32 I would seriously consider a HTC touch pro (fuze) if I didn't have to pay the full $499 for it. Phone company scam, I tell you
  • 13:51 @heyitsmare It's even worse there. They are hocking 'unlocked' phones and charge $200 more than MSRP
  • 13:52 @heyitsmare No problem. I'm always looking for new ideas. The wife surely doesn't want to drop $500 for a new phone for me.
  • 13:58 Not too bad. Not much surface bruising, but Left ankle/foot hurts today.
  • 14:01 @heyitsmare thanks me too.
  • 15:41 @joschmoblo Still thinking it over. Leaning towards Iphone 8gb for $399
  • 15:42 @Squirrel325 Nope, I posted one last week, hey wait...now my phone is broken? Coincidence?
  • 15:46 Tried an old phone I had laying around. It's broken too, no wonder I upgraded. I didn't break the old one.
  • 16:27 @joschmoblo Looks like I'm going to buy Iphone tonight before Actors Theater show. WooHoo!
  • 16:45 RT @funambulator: cursebird.com/dancanon Swaers like a Gangsta Rapper
  • 16:46 @dancanon I don't believe @funambulator is that innocent. No one is.
  • 23:07 I have now become one of the sheep. I bought the iphone. Time to play :)
  • 23:37 @joschmoblo Why is the drama always surrounding you?
  • 23:52 @OutlanderUSA Yes, but a little quiet today
  • 23:57 @OutlanderUSA Twitter has been quiet today
  • 23:57 @OutlanderUSA You have been busy I guess.
  • 23:57 @fire_fighter Morning already?
  • 23:57 @joschmoblo Maybe you shouldn't be driving?
  • 01:22 Listening to a little Pink Floyd while my Iphone syncs the music.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: