28 October 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 07:38 Working for the man. 82 hours left of ride time. #
  • 08:06 1st run for the Ambulance. Code 3 BLS to an MVA. I will wait for an ALS run, since I do not need the contacts. #
  • 10:13 Movies I need to own: Kentucky Fried Movie, Student Bodies. Want to see Grindhouse. Funny as hell! #
  • 10:40 "Your father's name was yuck? Tell me about your father. did you like yuck?" #
  • 12:47 I want to go camping. Fall is great, not too hot cool at night. Camping with my wife & dogs. Sounds like a good weekend. #
  • 12:49 Maybe when paramedic is finished I can go camping :D And hiking, climbing, rappelling... I miss my life. Damn you buckster! #
  • 18:18 I'm a dope. All this time trying to capture "perfect light" using zone system. I'm going 21st century and trying HDR! #
  • 18:23 Ok, first rule of HDR is you need to have a HDR in the image. Some of the ones I've seen have little contrast and are enhanced using HDR #
  • 18:25 to add contrast. It doesn't work that way. 2nd I don't like the fakeness of some. I am a realist, & don't like the drawn look. #
  • 18:26 Composition shouldn't be forgotten. BLS before ALS. Compose image then HDR. Baby steps. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: