02 October 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 11:37 One whole day off! Can I do a weeks worth of tasks in one day? Probably not, but I'll try! #
  • 14:53 Sitting in the county clerk's office waiting for my number to be called. Governemt needs to be easier to deal with. #
  • 16:02 Oil change & tire rotation. The excitement continues! #
  • 17:22 Yes I looked that up online. But now you know ;) #
  • 17:25 I despirately need to review all that good stuff. #
  • 17:51 I have learned more about Parkinson's disease that I thought I would even know. #
  • 18:01 Very interesting. I wish I were younger (and had more money), I'd goto med school for fun #
  • 18:52 Ok I'll bite and watch the VP debate tonight. They are normally funny and rowdy! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: