07 October 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 07:23 Another 12hrs of giving my time away for free. Need more sleep. No runs during the night, got 9 hrs of sleep last night. #
  • 08:13 Who Caused the Economic Crisis? tinyurl.com/3fyk8a #
  • 09:52 My fire dept. is working a fire. I am riding on an ambulance. I missed my IV attempt on this PT. My head still hurts. #
  • 09:59 Listening to the fire, one would swear that they don't have a clue what they are doing. We sound like amatures. #
  • 12:25 Had ribs for lunch! Nice surpise. Head ache subsiding and belly is happy. Nap time. #
  • 14:15 Rain is comming. Could be a busy afternoon. ER's are already backing up. Fun for me and you! #
  • 14:19 Is it bad if I have to show the guy (who is going to boards on Thursday) how to correctly place V1-6 leads? I think there is a problem there #
  • 19:39 Got a 1 deg AV block w/ bradycardia & hypotension. Raised feet, Got IV, pushed Atropine, 250mL fluid challenge. 3/4 on IVs today! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: