16 October 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 02:12 02:00 For some reason I lay awake. Can't get comfortable. Sleeping at work sucks. Pondering if I should do ride time tomorrow? #
  • 02:14 Alarm will sound in 4 hours. Sleep would be nice, but i don't think I'll get much0 #
  • 05:30 Ok, I have been awake for 24 hours and 30 minutes. This sucks. I have to go home to get sleep. I need a new job. This one is bad for me #
  • 06:23 37 minutes until I leave, and I get to sleep. Of course assuming my dog will allow me to sleep. The time is 06:23 #
  • 07:39 Good nite twits. It's 07:38am, I'm home and going to sleep finally. #
  • 11:58 I quit. Woke up, let dogs out. German shepard/greyhound eliminated a squirrel; terrier ran out the semi-open gate. I freaking quit! #
  • 14:36 Flying & killing. AH II is fun but I suck something fierce. Takes time to learn. #
  • 15:45 I need more practice flying in AH II. I suck. Going to go bomb tanks now. Evile Bishop tanks. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: