24 October 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 05:03 There seems to be water falling from the sky. I have not seen this in a long time, what do they call this phenom? #
  • 06:53 Another day of watching stupid people freak out over finances. Cold & rainy in the Metro. MVAs are the order for the day. #
  • 09:36 Going to hazmat training this morning. Its on the other side of the county. #
  • 09:40 Ok I'm at training for 10 minutes and we lost power. It's going to be that kind of day. #
  • 11:29 Power is back. More death by power point. We don't even get to do stinger ops; grounding & bonding due to rain. #
  • 14:03 A friend on Facebook asked why I am always training. Here is the list of diciplines I must maintain for my job: Swiftwater/Flood rescue... #
  • 14:05 Confined Space rescue, hazmat tech, EMT, Rope rescue, Trench Rescue, Vehicular rescue, Fire Inspector, Fire instructor, Child seat tech... #
  • 14:08 Apparatus Operator and "if no one else cansolve the problem ask the fire dept." type skill. Thats why I am always in training. #
  • 15:46 Crew is working out at the gym. Sun finally came out. #
  • 16:57 Firehouse software is getting on my nerves. I need someone familiar with DB management to assist. Anyone familiar with Visual Fox pro? #
  • 17:00 Teams I belong to: Region 6 hazmat; Water Rescue; LMUS&R; Trench Rescue; My department is the Confined space & rope team for the area. #
  • 17:01 I train more than I actually perform any of these tasks. I guess thats a good thing. No one wants a disaster of any kind where we are needed #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: