20 October 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 07:19 Working @ OC today. #
  • 10:20 Watched West Wing. I miss that show. Watching 13th Warrior now. Not best movie but it will do for now. #
  • 15:25 Sunny day tomorrow. Thinking of taking some photos? We shall see! #
  • 17:04 Looking for inspiration, a muse of sorts. Maybe I can find a quiet place to think. #
  • 22:58 Listening to tunes, trying to sleep. Too many thoughts. Thinking of a friend, almost lost and in need of reconciliation. #
  • 22:59 Could be a long visit home in January. Too many ends need tying, cutting or otherwise straightening. Do i have the patience or time? #
  • 23:02 Feel like a lost sailor, compass card spinning, helm swaying to and fro. Have I benn too long at sea? #
  • 23:13 Trying to figure out how to capture a song in a still image keeping the emotional impact of the music. Brain hurts. #
  • 23:23 Twitter is my brain unfiltered, a dangerous thing when I feed my brain glucose. It likes to think and it's hard to turn off! #
  • 23:34 Listening to Dvorak New World Symphony. Searching for creative inspiration (not mechanical respiration). #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: