17 October 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 11:44 Hey medics... is all the training worth it? I am already committed to finishing this but did I waste my time & money on a useless cert.? #
  • 12:06 Everyone know about the firefighter and two steel ball bearings? #
  • 14:41 Ok, I just realized that I don't have much on my flickr stream. Gonna post some of my "Best" work #
  • 15:15 Any photographers use photosig.com? is.gd/4gKl #
  • 15:22 Damn, I'm missing some of my older stuff. I need to search the CD files for them #
  • 15:23 Uploading phoos to Flickr now. #
  • 15:24 I need to save some $ and get a back up drive like 250GB external #
  • 15:34 Here is the link to my photostream on flickr is.gd/4gOY #
  • 15:38 I bet U shoot a lot more than I do! Broke me says I can't afford a Terabyte HD #
  • 15:42 I used to be a lighting designer for Theater. Now I am just a firefighter. I wonder what happened to the alternate me? #
  • 15:55 Any photographers follow LensWork? They have some great photos in their magazine #
  • 16:09 Feeling metally exhausted. Need....something...to.....clear...brain #
  • 16:15 Gonna go fly and kill online people. That takes no brain power. #
  • 22:32 Going to sleep. Got PAT in the morning. Not looking forward to 9 minutes of pain. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: