24 November 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 05:12 Good Morning sunshine. Time to make the donuts. #
  • 06:36 Firehouse=24 hours. Cold sunday morning 21 deg in the metro. I'm driving the engine today, so we'll make a fire today. #
  • 08:08 Need to create 3 hour review of chemistry for emergency responders class. Sounds like fun to me! (Yes I am that sick) #
  • 08:12 Watching K7AGE's new Hamshack Chat on youtube. #
  • 08:21 Breakfast is ready at the firehouse! Time to eat. #
  • 10:55 Gym time. Wish we could have nap time. It's crowded at the gym. I think it would be better to have equip. at the station. Save time/money. #
  • 14:03 Finished 1st draft outline of Chem. class. Need to add details, probably cut some topics for time. #
  • 15:14 I really should have been a sound person (squeeker). I enjoy good harmonies & harmonics. I still miss working in theatre. #
  • 17:47 I'm thinking about Project 365. Take 1 photo per day (or more) for a year, and post on flickr. I'm interested. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: