04 November 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 07:05 Riding paramedic for 24 hours today. #
  • 07:15 I had a great weekend! Went camping sat. night with wife & dogs, Walked in Iraqouis park Sunday. Beautiful weekend. #
  • 07:16 Woohoo! this is officially update #666. If that scares you then I do not care. #
  • 10:07 I understand if you are sick, but faking unresponsiveness does not fly with me. I have no pitty for those PTs. #
  • 12:02 Grrrr....0/2 on IV attempts. 3rd run patient assist. I wish I could stop trying for perfection on IV's. At least I don't stop trying! #
  • 14:33 1/3 on IVs now. Got it despite my preceptor laughing and saying that I would miss this one too. So there :P #
  • 17:31 Run #6 for me, 2nd refusal. I hope we get some sleep tonight! #
  • 19:23 Run #7 Anxiety attack. Some people think they deserve everything. PT went to triage and was mad. Full arrest was on the way in. #
  • 19:52 Just backed into quarters, dispatched again. Don't think it'll be a quiet night. Dinner on the run again! #
  • 20:43 Dispatched as Shortness of air. Reality Legs voluntarily shaking no SOA. Someone stupid got in the way here, caller or call taker. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: