12 November 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 06:32 Got up a little early for some Tai chi practice. Filled up car for $1.85/gal. This is going to be a long shift. Too much going on todat. #
  • 06:34 I am going to try to practice Taichi in morning & evening. i need to regain some flexability. #
  • 07:40 Every one have a happy & safe Armistice Day!. Remember 11th day of 11th month on 11th hour. #
  • 14:19 Just read JEMS article 'Escape Faulty Thinking' and i could not agree more. We need better critical thinking skills and less 'cook book'... #
  • 14:20 ...medics. Complete assessments and good diagnostic skills will help us greatly! #
  • 18:40 Next AO-51 Fly over is 23:54est. I don't think I can stay awake that long! #
  • 18:45 DOH! That was UTC, not EST. Next flyover is in 10 minutes. I think I'll give a listen. No TX capabilities yet. #
  • 19:03 Damn! Cloudy & rainy night, did not get a good copy on AO51 even though it passed right over my work! (close anyway) #
  • 21:25 Evening training completed, Engine washed. Time to make my bed (and lay in it) and relax. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: