06 November 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 06:39 Working 24 hours at the firehouse. Long day at mostly republican department. :P to them! #
  • 12:07 Lunch now, later we do more fire inspections. Maybe someday we can actually train. #
  • 18:24 Finished dinner & evening chores. Relax time at the station! WooHoo! #
  • 18:58 Oh damnit. My sunflower seeds are peddled by ConAgra Corp. They are just evil. I need to find a new brand. #
  • 19:02 At least its not ADM or Cargill. They invented evil. Just ask the Corn farmers. #
  • 19:12 I'm really enjoying the Spring Awakening OBC soundtrack. Incase you didn't know I do like theater, and I used to work as lighting tech #
  • 22:17 I'm tired, but don't feel like going to sleep yet. I hate when I get this way. Brain & body are disconnected, and I suffer for it. #
  • 22:21 I should be doing something useful, like studying pre-hospital medicine. I always was a procrastinator. #
  • 22:22 34 hours of ride time left. 3 more shifts (12 hrs each). 1 week from today I will be done.Then what? #
  • 22:36 I think the high from last night is still with me. I keep feeling like there is hope again, for our country. #
  • 22:41 Nights like this I wish I could be working in theater still. I miss the creative outlet. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: