07 November 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 01:57 Going to sleep. Riding again tomorrow. 3 shifts left (and then there were none). #
  • 07:24 On the road again....Riding another 12 hours at the anchor. People of east jeff. Co. Be afraid! #
  • 07:35 Ok, I have been here for 10 minutes and already people bitching about the election. They are very 'right' here. #
  • 08:42 Unable to get online at AFD, guess I'll have to play Call of Duty 4 instead #
  • 12:52 just spent an hour with a diabetic PT. We couldn't get her BG above 50 until we pushed D50. She really didn't want to go to hospital. #
  • 13:59 2nd Pediatric PT today. Childrens Hosp. always happy to see us multiple times! Actually they are really nice, and too busy! #
  • 16:51 Sitting here, Anchor has fire in bathroom; my FD is out on working fire and again I am without gear. 3rd fire I've been too while riding. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: