05 November 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 02:53 02:52am, I am awake. Dispatched about an hour ago, I am on the other ambulance tonight, so we stayed in quarters. Can't get back to sleep #
  • 05:24 Poll workers arrived at firehouse 05:02am. We got a run at 05:23am. Sleep was not in the cards tonight anyway. #
  • 06:12 Chest Pain, short of air. Normal 12 lead, gave NTG x2 & ASA. IV 20ga L forearm. PT most likely has pneumonia or other resp. illness. #
  • 14:34 Walking to my polling place. Luckily its only one block from my house. #
  • 15:15 Voted. I did my part. Now for the long wait...... #
  • 16:00 KY is stupid. We cannot buy ETOH until after Polls close. WTF? Damn rednecks ruin it for everyone #
  • 16:02 Listening to Spring Awakening waiting for wife to come home so we can walk the dogs. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: