24 September 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 06:55 Woke up @ 4am, went the gym before shift began at firehouse. Don't really want to be here today. #
  • 07:00 I will be happy when they let us do our jobs and cut back on busy work. #
  • 07:02 We need to disband the 18 FDs in the county and make one strong Dept. The 18 kings are too greedy and self important. #
  • 07:03 Fire & EMS in KY are stuck in the 1970's. We need advanced thinking in Fire commission and KBEMS. #
  • 08:59 Crew going to the gym, then inspections! Can you feel the sarcasm? #
  • 09:31 I want a new operating system. Screw you MS and your lousy windows mobile product. We need Mac OS for mobile phones. #
  • 09:40 Does anyone really care that Clay aiken is gay? Really? Lets move past this like we moved past the Spanish inquisition. #
  • 09:44 Why won't Vista let an admin download a program from the web? Vista is also junk. I've had to fix more problems than with XP #
  • 09:56 Twitter is dangerous. I get to say exactly what I think w/o needing social filters. Yeay randomness! #
  • 10:04 I'm just a firefighter/medic student. I want to learn more about everything, but my "server" space is limited. #
  • 10:07 Someday I hope to learn usefull skills. Maybe I could learn piano...wait I said USEFULL skills. Damn. I'm screwed #
  • 10:32 I need some motivation to make it through the day. Music usually works. Need more music! Wish we had radio on fire truck. #
  • 11:09 Playing Fire Inspector. Lots of businesses to inspect Hopefully they are all pleasant to deal with. #
  • 11:55 People don't like to be inspected. I am not in the mood for mean people. They don't like laws I guess, too bad. #
  • 13:39 Thinking about taking Medic practical exam in Hartford,CT on Jan 08 2009. Good excuse to visit the old land. #
  • 15:58 Sleepy. I need OSHA safety nap. Where is the gov. regulation on this issue? Useless government. #
  • 18:49 Chacha is interesting. Go ahead and ask a question. Send via txt to 242242. They have answers #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: