15 September 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 05:10 Power came back on @ 22:24. Finally got some sleep. Now I'm up and off to work @ Firehouse today. 1st day back from vacation #
  • 08:05 Drove Engine 31 to shop for PM. Only took 40min to get there. #
  • 10:07 Why promote a guy to sergeant then not let him ride up as officer? Answer: Because he doesn't have enough experience #
  • 10:08 Solution: Let the firefighter you didn't promote ride up as officer. WTF?!?! #
  • 10:10 I'm disappointed in the lack of pride & ownership in my department today #
  • 10:31 Power has been out almost 24hrs. Dry sprinkler systems losing pressure = lots of water flow alarms. #
  • 11:42 Dr.'s Office - gas generator running in basement; CO 275ppm in basement. Yes patients were in waiting room #
  • 12:09 Long lines at gas stations. Had to push our way in for fuel, guage says 1/4 tank. Why the rush on gas? #
  • 13:26 Off work for 5 shifts. 5827 junk emails waiting for me. Spammers suck. I hope they die. #
  • 16:16 Yesterday they did 38 runs. Today we only have 9 but we are having trouble keeping up with the paperwork. #
  • 18:16 Going to eat dinner, then finish paperwork. Tomorrow should be a fun day for paramedic ride time (power still out everywhere) #
  • 20:18 Washing cloths & bedding. Tired. #
  • 21:54 Posted new blog. fyrdog21.blogspot.com/ I miss the job I loved. #
  • 22:10 www.ted.com Great place for advanced thinking. Presentations are good too. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: