13 September 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 05:47 Hello world, it me. Waiting to see what you have today. i'll do my best paramedic impersonation and treat the sick. I'm ready. #
  • 07:05 06:57 Fire run w/ middletown. Sump motor over heated, no fire #
  • 08:33 Meaning in life is arbitrary. Why ruin the universe with rigidity? #
  • 09:58 Ok listen, your nausea is NOT worse than the PT who is intubated. There are priorities & breathing trumps nausea. #
  • 10:32 Here's one for you squeekers (audio techs) you you run you power supply cable along side of you snake? #
  • 10:34 Oh yeah and the power supply is standard outdoor 3 prong plug powering a rack & console. #
  • 11:51 What do you want to do when you grow up? No really I am taking a poll. Let me know. #
  • 15:46 Your heart does not like you when consuming Red Bull. Don't let Paul drink them. #
  • 17:11 Big brown won another race (not by much). Was it all steroids? One more race then he retires to stud farm. #
  • 19:36 I can't believe the UK vs MTSU game is only on pay-per-view. Freaking stupid ESPN #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: