23 September 2008

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 07:22 Working 12 hours at OCEMS. 295 hours ride time completed. 205 to go. #
  • 08:25 Taking practice exam for National Registry test. #
  • 09:13 09:45 BLS transport (round trip) to Dr's office. Oh, the glamorous life of the EMT. I'm so excited I could sleep. #
  • 12:50 Trying to schedule my October. Feels like I'm juggling knives! #
  • 13:15 Loading android for my Kaiser. Hope it works better then Windows Mobile #
  • 14:18 I wonder why Microsoft products are so flawed? MS seems to ignore everything people want and head straight for disaster every time. #
  • 14:47 What's the use of an ER that cannot treat an acute MI? really freaking useless. #
  • 15:45 Riding in to cath lab w/ inferior MI runs of V-tach and I'm just and EMT today. #
  • 16:28 Who started the whole rubberized bracelet fad? Can we end it also? I don't need those things to have convictions. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: