02 April 2009

Twitter Log

Follow me on Twitter
  • 04:24 Awake. 5 hrs sleep. Entire crew going to gym @ 5am. Maybe an aftenoon nap in my future!
  • 05:50 Finished workout. Waiting for the rest of the crew. Basketball last night wasn't good on my knee. It's not happy today
  • 10:39 At the sound of the tone the time will be 10:39 EDT. I've been awake for 7 hours. I get to nap now.
  • 10:42 @funambulator
  • 10:42 Nice use of negative space . @funambulator.
  • 11:03 Ok, maybe no nap just yet. Rain is coming and I need to mow the yard. I hate grass, the way it grows continuously. It's evil incarnate.
  • 12:23 RT @funambulator: If you remember or have a story about the '74 tornado, we want to hear from you today around 1:20 502-814-TALK or @soatalk
  • 12:32 RT @toddmundt: Cutting the Coax: an update bit.ly/iP6Ll (I like the concept, and we thought of dumping cable but we would miss UK BB)
  • 14:39 Watching Bottle Shock. Knee still hurts, I knew I shouldn't have played basketball last night
  • 16:23 Everyone says I'm a wise ass. I'm waching Talidega Nights, I feel my IQ lowering already.
  • 20:24 Going to sleep. Have to get up @ 4am for a shift at OCEMS
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: